Monday 15 December 2014

'Looking for Utopia' Audience Feedback

I'm relatively pleased with our film opening, despite the problems that I believe occurred during the filming stages. I'm not too fond on the monologue, as I believe that it sets an entirely different tone to the footage. The acting wasn't anything spectacular either, with the exception of the actress involved in the project, who portrayed the role of a cannibal very well. The shots overall were rather impressive, despite the fact that we had to film a number of shots again for improvement. Editing was the most successful, thanks to my partner, Steve. The product looks like a legitimate post apocalyptic film opening.

Audiences seem to enjoy the opening more than I do, complimenting the use of camerawork, scripting and editing. So far, audiences include three of my friends, my Media teacher, some of my peers from my Media class, and a few people working in media that my teacher shared it with. Overall, the feedback seems positive with most of the criticising coming from myself, and so I would call 'Looking for Utopia' a successful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment